Are you a job seekerÂ inÂ need of employment services? Missouri workforce system staff are located in Job Centers around the state to help job seekers find quality jobs andÂ employers find qualifiedÂ workers.
Stop by yourÂ local Job Center where ourÂ experienced staff can help you:
- AccessÂ basic skills and otherÂ assessments
- SearchÂ forÂ jobs and training opportunities
- AccessÂ jobs.mo.gov to search job openings
- Get aÂ referralÂ to an employer with current job openings
- Complete comprehensive work-relatedÂ assessments
- Learn or refresh your job-searchÂ relatedÂ skills
- Determine eligibility for formal skills training
- Access adult education and literacy programs
- Plan your career
Jeffery Sumy, Veterans Rep.
Member since 2015.