Are you a job seeker in need of employment services? Missouri workforce system staff are located in Job Centers around the state to help job seekers find quality jobs and employers find qualified workers.
Stop by your local Job Center where our experienced staff can help you:
- Access basic skills and other assessments
- Search for jobs and training opportunities
- Access jobs.mo.gov to search job openings
- Get a referral to an employer with current job openings
- Complete comprehensive work-related assessments
- Learn or refresh your job-search related skills
- Determine eligibility for formal skills training
- Access adult education and literacy programs
- Plan your career
Jeffery Sumy, Veterans Rep.
Member since 2015.