The Harrisonville Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to be located on the historic Harrisonville Square at 106 South Independence Street.
Monday – Thursday
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The Harrisonville Area Chamber of Commerce strives to be a valued partner and advocate for its members.
Our organizational values include:
- Encouraging sustainable and desirable economic growth
- Supporting our members and partnering with local governments to strengthen the local economy
- Promoting productive community, member and business relationships
The Board of Directors is charged with making policy, budget and organizational decisions.
The Board is comprised of Chamber Members who are elected and volunteer to serve.
2019 Board of Directors:
- Kevin Wood, Waddell & Reed (President)
- Doug Meyer (Past President)
- Cheryl Bush, Crown Realty (President Elect)
- Brandi Torres, Community Bank
- Luke Shrout, Commerce Bank
- Andrea Murphy, Serenity Care Hospice
- Karen Allen, Cass County Public Library
- Scott Beck, Beck Event Space
- Brittney Sexton, Cass Regional Medical
- Monty Kisner, Cass County Commissioner
- Happy Welch, City of Harrisonville
- Paul Mensching, Superintendent Harrisonville Schools
Bing Schimmelpfenning, Executive Director
Bing is a familiar face around the Chamber of Commerce as he served as an honorary Board member prior to becoming Executive Director in August 2018. He serves on the Harrisonville School Board and is a Trustee of the Harrisonville Public Schools Foundation. Bing is President of the Cass County Coalition of Chambers of Commerce and is active in the local Rotary and Optimist Clubs. During his almost 20 years in Retail Banking Management, he has served as Chairperson to numerous charitable organizations, including Susan G. Komen, United Way, Habitat for Humanity, Harvesters Food Bank and March for Babies.
Obie Carl, Chief Executive Officer
It is almost guaranteed that you’ve seen Obie around town! Whether it was at a Chamber event, one of the other many community activities he’s taken part in or down at the Splash and Dash Dog Wash. Obie has a real love for Harrisonville, its citizens and the role of the Chamber in the community.
The Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors perform a wide range of duties including ribbon cutting and ground-breaking ceremonies, serving as hosts and hostesses at Chamber events and visiting local businesses.
- Cindy Greenwell, American Heritage Realtors
- Judy Franklin, Franklin & Co.
- John Foster, Southland Storage
- Jean Snider
- Gabe Sweitzer, Sherwood Community Bank
- Obie Carl, Splash n Dash Dog Wash
- Cricket Kroenke, Catering by Cricket
- Gina Smith
- Aaron Rains, Commerce Bank
- Doug Meyer
- Lori Watson, Edward Jones
- Rhonda Doyel Woolsey, Crown Realty